Songs and chants celebrating major holidays in the United States.
|Kiadó||Oxford University Press|
- A collection of 50 songs and chants about the major holidays celebrated in the United States.
- The holidays are grouped according to calendar months. In August and September, seasonal themes are featured instead of specific holidays.
- The songs and chants focus on the vocabulary, expressions and language functions used in connection with each holiday.
- They also act as a springboard for teaching each holiday's meaning and cultural associations.
- The Student Book contains the words for each chant and the musical notation, together with instructions for presenting the songs, ideas for extension activities and a structure key.
- All of the songs and chants are recorded and are available on cassette or CD.