EXPRESS SERIES - INDUSTRIES
|Kiadó||Oxford University Press|
- Engaging topics, motivating role-plays, and a variety of exercises provide a framework for each specialist subject
- Tip boxes in each unit include key language points, useful phrases, and strategies
- STARTER section at the beginning of each unit has warm-up and awareness-raising activities
- OUTPUT sections at the end of each unit encourage discussion and reflection
- Answers, transcripts, and a glossary of useful phrases at the back of each book
- Self-study material on the interactive MultiROM includes realistic listening extracts and interactive exercises for extra practice
English for the Automobile Industry provides students with the language and skills that are essential to communication in the industry. The course is suitable for those who work for a car manufacturer, a supplier, a car dealership, or for a marketing
agency involved with the automobile industry.
Practical exercises, listening extracts, industry-specific texts, and numerous illustrations help students to acquire target vocabulary and commonly-used expressions.
English for the Automobile Industry addresses a range of subjects regarding cars and the industry as a whole. Topics and skills covered include purchasing and sales, administration, design, and production.